Nexus Connect Insert Fittings
Nexus Connect insert fittings are made from virgin ultra-high purity PFA material cleaned in Fit-Line Global’s certified class 1000 cleanroom. They are a reliable and easy-to-use solution for leak-free connections across a broad range of demanding fluid handling applications.
Features and Benefits
- High Purity Components All components are molded from virgin ultra-high purity PFA material and cleaned using a proprietary 5-stage washing system within a certified class 1000 clean room.
- Temperature All sizes 1/4″ through 1″ are capable of 392°F (200°C) rating.
- Compatibility Nexus Connect fittings are compatible and interchangeable with competing wet-insert style fittings.
- Ease of Assembly Industry proven TruFASTEN® Torque Wrenches have been designed to work with Nexus Connect fittings to ensure repeatable leak-free fitting connections.
- Packaging Each fitting is double poly bagged inside a certified class 1000 clean room per SEMI 57-0120. Inner poly bag is antistatic and meets specification IEST-CC-1246E, cleanliness level 100.
- Traceability Fittings are traceable from raw material, manufacturing, to packaging, per SEMI 57- 0120. Each fitting is labeled with part number, description, and lot number.